[NOT A BUG] Refilled task gave the same task

Platform, device version and operating system:
iOS

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I rerolled the dominator task to win 22 pvp battles and was given the task to win 28 pvp battles. I thought we were supposed to get a different category when we did that.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just this once today.

Steps to make it happen again
I guess I would need to Reroll a gold task again.

3 Likes

Rerolls are supposed to give tasks that aren’t time-gated. There’s no “different category” as Explore tasks often rerolls to explore task in Adana…

I’ve had a list of tasks somewhere, but untill i find full list, here’s what it can reroll too(what i recall):

• do explore battles in Adana (hopefully, more kingdoms in future)
  • win X any battles
  • win Y pvp battles
  • kill Z troops of a color
3 Likes

During last week’s stream, it seemed Salty was unaware that Adana was always chosen as the rerolled task. May need to bump the bug report. :sob:

As @Sytro pointed out, you don’t necessarily get a different category. It wont be time gated so no adventure board or anything like that, but it will be more time consuming on average. So, rerolling a non time gated task is a gamble.

That said, I always reroll explore. Once it became another explore but usually it works out.

Maybe a QoL thing, but not a bug.

1 Like

Hey all!

Everyone has beaten me to it, @Sytro wrote it better than I could! But this feedback has been passed on before, but I’ll add it to our report!

And @Snooj, I’m aware of this! I’ll follow it up with the development team.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

3 Likes

In other words I don’t need to bump the bug report. Ok ok I will behave finneeeee. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Bumping the bug report on multiple occasions in the past 50 days managed to get zero feedback from the mods, with an apparently selective adamance to not tag it as as [REPORTED] (or whichever is the corresponding tag):

It is therefore unsurprising that:

Hopefully the new mods won’t let bug reports be selectively ignored.
:blush: :vulcan_salute: