[Not a bug] Raid boss point cap

From reports within my guild, it appears as if nobody is able to gain more than 934 points from a raid boss battle. With the new x2 multiplier, this is a value, that is reached very quickly. Also I do not think, that the reward tier requirements have been adjusted to this problem.

Somebody on the development end should have an urgent look into this and at least do something about it before the event comes around the next time.

1 Like

I’m not seeing this on PC/mobile? I tried a battle just now, scored 1764 damage (including the 2x multiplier), and the guild score did increase by that amount.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ve received more (PC/Mobile).

How did they arrive at that number, by looking at the points gained card of the battle rewards, calculating a delta of the total score before/after the battle or some other means? Which level is Zuul and how much life and armor is Zuul starting out with?

1 Like

The PC/mobile leaderboard show people being capped at 987 boss level. Is it different on other platforms?

1 Like

Before Update 7.0, Boss level was capped at 500.
It seems that now the highest level is 987 for PC/mobile, Xbox, PS.

1 Like

Hey, the level cap for Raid Boss was 500 but after 7.0 it is now 665.
So I don’t believe this is a bug but more that maybe the level cap could be reviewed.

If your guild is hitting it quickly would you mind sharing a screenshot from your Raid Boss > Guild tab?

I will make a feedback request and include the screenshot to support it.

1 Like

Looks like it yes. And the last step before 987 is 974 (13 difference). They could have added another step13 to make it “prettier”

1 Like

Seems that 665 “should” be the level cap, but not currently as the leaderboards across all platforms shows.
Here’s the PC Mobile LB at the moment.

2 Likes