(Not A Bug) PVP Revenge and Rival Rewards not awarded

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Mobile

Screenshot or image:

**What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:**Collect Glory reward-Partial rewards collected
_This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Revenge +3 Rival +2 rewards are not given after battle victory.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening? It has been happening forever. I thought those were given in PVP defense awards but that is separate.
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode? I have asked Kafka on Global chat numerous times and I get a response like “We Know about it” and I asked her if I should request help she said “no need to put in a ticket because we know about it”.

I have checked on this so many times and it hasn’t been getting fixed. I have lost a lot of bonus glory from all the Revenge and Rival fights I’ve won.

Hey @Rufer

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve tested and couldn’t reproduce this issue.

Please note that the +3 or so Glory that is shown for Revenge/Rival battles is actually already calculated into the Glory reward for that battle.

So normally a 1Trophy opponent is worth 4 Glory, 2 Trophies = 5Glory and 3 Trophies = 6 Glory.
But you’ll notice that if you gave a rival or Revenge battle this number will be higher (ie. 9 Glory for a Revenge battle on a 3 Trophy opponent.)

Does that make sense?
Keep an eye on that and see if you notice what I mean.

1 Like

I have been monitoring this for quite some time trying to make sense of it. I thought it was fixed yesterday because some fights I was getting 13 up to 15 glory for those big matches. (Revenge+3/Rival+2) but it was shortlived. Oh well… It’s deceiving to me how it’s shown there anyways …whatever.

Thanks for replying

Ruf

It shows the extra glory here.

Normally I get 3 glory for a 1 trophy

But a revenge/rival gives 8

I would show you that I did get the extra glory but I lost that battle

1 Like

@Rufer Maxx’s screenshots show what I meant, if you don’t think this is the case could you please take some screenshots for me?

1 Like

To make sure you are getting the extra glory just check here

I get 5 glory for a 3 trophy plus 1 for my class and the 5 for a revenge and rival so it’s working fine for me

1 Like

if you say so!

Ruf

Okay, you’re the expert. Thanks for your time and effort!

Ruf

1 Like