[Not a bug] Punishment for owning all the troops in the game?

I can’t recall ever being offered this useless offer before.

But it’s been a long time since I’ve owned all the troops in the game. That recently changed last Thursday.
I could share screen shots of how many orbs and TS I have but I know the game doesn’t check that. So what have I done successfully in the game to warrant the useless offer nerf?

2 Likes

I got that offer a couple weeks ago despite missing two troops at the time, it’s a rarely offered (not a) deal. Given that it’s in the VIP slot, I don’t think your kingdom power progress would have any bearing on which offer you get in that offer slot, just the middle slot can generate kingdom specific offers. I do agree with you though that a wisdom orb and 1000 souls for 350 gems is a horrible deal.

3 Likes

Its like when you get offered ingots to upgrade weapons, but you literally have 1000s and 1000s of ingots, you just don’t have the weapon(s) to use them on.

4 Likes

Have you got all the dungeon dragons too awryan ?

I have always owned all the troops (except currently a couple of dungeon dragons - dupes dupes dupes) and for years have consistently had similarly rubbish offers - and rarely had anything useful come up.

Don’t take it personally :rofl:

Just confirming what Madd said, the VIP Offer is random and doesn’t have anything to do with account progress outside of VIP, so this is not a bug.

it’s like rain, on your wedding day

Hey that’s the Alanis Morissette song! “it’s like ten thousand spoons, when all you need is a knife” Dabidabbiduu… I love that song…

2 Likes