[Not a bug] Moist Owlette pet bonus missing

Platform, device version and operating system: Android

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Moist Owlette expected to give a team bonus, but I can’t see any bonus on my elemental team from the pet

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Got the pet this morning, never seen the bonus applied.

Steps to make it happen again
Equip a leveled up Moist Owlette pet. Check bonuses on any elemental team.

Have you tried scrolling the bonus list to the right to see if it shows up there?

I can confirm the issue here. Maybe the problem is caused, because Magmapillar has a bonus on Elemental too, and they have not considered applying the same bonus twice.

Edit: Or seeing the graphic up there with the pillar not listed, elemental bonus may only check for Magmapillar at all due to an oversight.
Definitely qualifies as a bug.

The game only displays one tile for similar bonuses. The Elemental Captain tile contains the bonus of Magmapillar and Moist Owlette summed up, the pet picture is just visual fluff.

4 Likes

Owlette bonus is added to Mamapillar tab, you should see that when checking the math.

Feature request for separate tabs would be appropriste, but as a bug, though, I personally would put it way down at the bottom of the list.

1 Like

Note pet bonuses are always active, equipped or not. All equipping a pet does is change your appearance.

2 Likes

Known issue

It’s intended to work the way Fourdottwoone described with only one pet image showing on any particular bonus box.

It was designed this way to future proof. We currently have over 1000 Troops, as time goes on who can tell how many Pets there will be in the game and it would be unweildy to show them all in the same bonus box or give them all separate boxes.

I’ve updated the thread title for the bug report linked above as well.

3 Likes