[Not a bug] League rewards (that aren't)

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows 10 x64

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
If I get reward message, there must be some reward, I think. Otherwise - why I have it at all?

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Seemingly always - since the leagues revamp.

Steps to make it happen again

• Finish league not in last places and not the first three.
  • Get congratulation letter without anything.
3 Likes

You’re looking at the messages tab not the rewards tab.

I don’t see any difference. “Messages” typically have some kind of reward attached anyway (uncollected rewards after event/week ends, official compensation messages, etc).

I guess it MIGHT have something to do with the free Silver Marks acquired as part of the daily login bonus? That can’t be right…

For comparison, I just received a “PVP League Results” message saying:

And a PVP “Weekly Reward” message (with rewards attached) saying:

But the weird thing is, I don’t recall playing ANY PVP at all last week. (Though I can’t confirm – I may have farmed a few units of Glory to round up to 300 for the Weekly Event troop? I’ll have to keep an eye on it this week.)

Hello :slight_smile:

This is not a bug as this particular message’s contents are not meant to have rewards attached to it.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Mira yo te lo hare simple … en el pvp hay 2 tablas una que es individual que peleas por quedar enyre los primeroa 3 puestos para recibir recompensa y la otra es la global que tienes que quedar entre los 100 para rwcibir al menos lo minimo … saca tu conclucion saludos .

Yes, that definitely helps. But … then why send it as a Message at all?

Alternative: The first time a user accesses the PVP map during a week, it shows them a popup with last week’s results?

2 Likes

The message is merely to tell you whether you got promoted, demoted, or stay put.

Huh.

It reminds me the old joke:

Q: How many glasses of water programmer has near his bed?
A: Two. One is full for the case if he will be thirsty at night, and one is empty, if he will be not.

Actually, I agree with @Stratelier here: if it is nothing to report, it’s not need to report.

But thank you for clarifying it.

1 Like