[Not a bug] Labyrinth Maze Layout

Platform, device version and operating system: Apple iPhone 13 Pro iOS 16.3.1

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Labyrinth map is poorly designed. Green room is actually not accessible and there’s no “maze” reason why you would have to do top left battle first. There is also no “maze” reason you have to fight purple room before mythic when taking the long way.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening? All the time. I’m not sure how long the maze layout has been poorly designed for.

Steps to make it happen again: self-explanatory

4 Likes

Lol its a game.

Not a real maze :rofl:.

You know if you play cod the man doesnt go the toilet.
Or if you play forza, they dont put petrol in the car.

This is a great post.

ITS A GAME, NOT REAL LIFE.
NOT A REAL MAZE.

Please refrain from posting unhelpful / non-contributory comments, such as your straw man fallacy. Thx!

3 Likes

You’re assuming the maze is flat everywhere. There may be a cliff that prevents going from A to B even though they look connected on the map.

1 Like

Very true.

Or fallen trees
Or piles of rubble.:rofl::rofl:

It’s possible that the map does not match the actual layout, or that there are physical impediments that make certain paths one way. Honestly, I think it was lazily programmed. This was already reported when it was released.

1 Like

Thanks again for the insight - much appreciated!

Hello :slight_smile:

This is not a bug as the game is working as intended.

I’ll definitely pass on this feedback to the team however, to see if we can make the paths a bit more logical like the other delve maps.

2 Likes

Thank you, Bramble. I agree with you - is there somewhere else I should post design feedback instead? (This is only my 2nd post, still learning).

There’s a category called “Feature requests and game feedback” - that’s what you’re looking for.

Hello :slight_smile:

No worries and welcome to the forum!

And Yes, exactly as Dust_Angel said, you can post feedback here: Feature Requests and Game Feedback