[Not a bug] Glitch Hero in PvP

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android, Samsung Galaxy A51

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
If I’m remembering correctly, enemy heroes aren’t supposed to appear in PvP unless it’s Central Spire. I was playing Blood Frenzy with Orcs and an enemy hero appeared with a bunch of buttons and missing text when I clicked on it. Clicking the green buttons such as Recruit did nothing.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Haven’t seen this before today.

Steps to make it happen again:
Play PvP in Broken Lands with Orcs. Unsure if this occurs with other restrictions.

PvP Update adjustments

2 Likes

Working as intended :slight_smile: The heroes weren’t showing up before because of an issue with the way defense teams were being used. We’ve made changes so that defense teams behave in the way we all expect more (ie. the most current attack team the opponent used in that region should be the one you see now).

1 Like

Oh okay! See the screenshots though - clicking on the enemy hero shows a broken menu of buttons, their hero class is “X,” there overlapping text on the bottom of the screen, etc.

2 Likes

how do you have all the buttons?

2 Likes

Not a clue :joy:

2 Likes

refund every weapon lol

The buttons don’t do anything :sob:

Yeah, I think this one needs another look :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The first part can correctly be labelled Not A Bug/explained by the recent PvP changes:

But the second part is super glitchy:

Bonus: gotta love those Explode tooltips :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

This was fixed in the hotfix we released yesterday. Please check if you’re still getting the issue on version 7.4.0r58894 (found in the bottom of the in game settings menu)

2 Likes