[Not a bug] Delve rooms do not count for Glory Hound Campaign task

I think I will be testing that the next time Soul Grinder / Gold Digger pops up as a task. Those tasks can be deliberately farmed very fast, but Glory Houind…

To my opinion not counting Glory (or any other resource) from delves is a stupid move. PvP battles are boring as hell, as there is a few sets of teams that you are playing with over and over - that’s not interesting at all. Delves on the other hand provide the set of randomness and give the opportunity to delve deeper and deeper (for those who haven’t finished them all yet) . Moreover, developers have already diverted the focus from delves for giving only 1 trophy for completing the room.

To sum up IT IS A BUG, if Glory is earned from ANY battle then delves as well.

Also, feedback passed on July 20 2020, today is November 20 2023(!!!), multiple updates passed, @Kafka where’re the fixes?

2 Likes

Campaigns can count some, but not others in any battle except training makes sense except that counting the resources not from all valid locations where recources can be generated?

I’m curious does the game give you credit for playing the treasure hunt game? The answer is no too

Bug

Treasure Hunt isn’t a “battle”, so you can’t argue technicalities there.

I do believe Glory as a currency is fundamentally broken, though.

1 Like