[NOT A BUG] Copycat skill?

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows 10 x64
Screenshot or image:
Not applicable

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
In my Arena battle I had one Copycat remained. Then I duplicated it, and things became weird.

• Every time when I have one copycat only, skill works as expected: i.e. 50% chance to summon the second copycat.
  • If I have two copycats on board, I cannot get the third, regardless of amount of attempts (for some time I chained “cast skill, collect gems, cast skill” - and for about 6 attempts in row got nothing). I believe, I cast skill about a dozen of times per this battle, but got only 2 copycats for it - and each time it was when only one, original copycat remained on board.

Maybe it’s my luck only, of course. Or it’s simply not advertized 50%.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I rarely use copycat, so I have no idea.

Steps to make it happen again

• Use copycat skill on the already copied troop, while copy is alive, it seems.

Hey!

The best way I can describe this is similar to flipping a coin…

There’s a 50% chance that it lands heads. However, when you flip the coin again it faces tails up. Next time the chance is 50%. Tails again. The next chance is still 50% and so on. The past results don’t affect the outcome or chance of the next result.

So casting that skill 6 times, due to chance, it does not guaranteed you should have received 3 copied allies.

Hope that was helpful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Jeto - Support Team Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like

Well, I know probability theory. It simply looked somewhat suspicious when with 50% only 2 tries are successful from 12. And 6 misses in row is straight 1/64 chance.

Anyway, if you can confirm that it’s really 50%, it’s fine. You must have “right” numbers where I rely on experience. Thank you.