Not a bug... complicated AF... But probably intended

Have we seen an official response to this? It just happened again several times during battle: every time the second enemy was barriered, all it did is lose its barrier even when the first enemy died.

:thinking:
(made a video, but no idea how to upload it here)
:sweat_smile::vulcan_salute::sweat_smile:

Best way is to upload it to YouTube and provide a link, here (you can make a new, burner email just for YouTube and adiust the sharing options, potentially).

Iirc, Lethal effects like Megavore’s 3rd trait (and Zuul’s insta-kill) ignore Barrier.

1 Like

Barrier protects against incoming damage, kill a troop is not considered damage imo. So the Savior Trait should not have any impact.

Thanks, reddit link:

:vulcan_salute:

Yes, Savior is the culprit here. Should not happen, although it would be nice to have something against insta-Kill.

1 Like

Hm - I’m getting “Page Not Found”.

Odd, still works for me even when logging from other PC: try the GoW subreddit directly?

:vulcan_salute:

I got it to work :+1: :slight_smile:.

1 Like

According to a Reddit Slypenslyde, it’s been fixed in 4.3

:crossed_fingers:

It’s a joke. It’s a very bad joke but I’m in a very sour mood, the kind of mood that makes me question why I’ve spent so much time on this game.

“Troops targeting things” encompasses a list of things that were broken in 4.2.5. For example, TINA-9000.

The devs openly stated these were fixed in 4.3. They’re not. They’re not even in the patch notes. They won’t be fixed until 4.3.5. Or 4.4. Or 4.5, or whenever there’s not a more important money-generating feature to chase.

In fact, I’m pretty sure this Infernus behavior has already been fixed once, and 4.3 breaks it again. I can’t test it because the game isn’t out on iOS yet.

I’m just going to not talk about GoW for the rest of the day. Maybe by the end of the week 4.3 will be on iOS and I’ll find something to like about it again. But it’s probably for the better if I just stop posting because right now I have absolutely nothing happy to say.

1 Like