[NOT A BUG] Black Ice (World Event Medals Bugged)

I must have missed this bug report, which checks out seeing as it was posted on one of my very rare holidays. Our office was out from Christmas to New Years. Please also be advised that this is only a very small part of my job, and I have a lot of duties. I endeavour to do my best to reply to a majority of bug reports, but sometimes things slip through the cracks. As this was neither game breaking or a bug, I did not comment on it.

To be completely clear, this was not a bug. I try to spend my limited time on bigger issues, and while doing this and following things up with the devs it’s likely that I didn’t reply to this as I was investing my time in our more recent serious issues. Eg, assets not appearing on Android, and the crashing that Xbox is experiencing.

To clarify, this was not a bug. I have updated the name of this post to reflect that.

Regarding this week’s medals I didn’t blow this off on stream @Urza. I had it mentioned several times (more than 5 separate occasions) and said I would pass the feedback on. The feedback specifically being that it was frustrating to play a WE with medals that increased skull damage while no skull spawning weapons or troops were available for use. This has been mentioned to the devs, though I cannot guarantee that things will be changed in the future. My job is to collate feedback and pass it on, which is what I have done.

5 Likes