[NOT A BUG] Artillery Support interaction with Orc Armor is broken

Not sure that people discussing interpretation of trait wording is “self righteousness”. That’s a bit uncalled for.

1 Like

Okay!

The Traits from Ironhawk and Taloca trigger individually and do damage individually, so it’s 4x set of damage.
This causes Orc Armor to trigger 4 times (or 1 time per instance of damage dealt).
Artillery Support and Lightning Bolt trigger first, then Orc Armor triggers afterwards.

In all of the examples above, Orc Armor is individually countering the damage done by these Traits.

In the Taloca example, the opponent’s Troop has 5 Armor at the end because Orc Armor triggered last, giving the 5 Armor.

I’ve checked with the team and this is currently working as intended. Including the example of multiple of the same Troop on a team.

Hope that is helpful in clearing that up. However, if you have feedback about how you’d prefer it to work or be described, I can pass that onto the team too and they’re open to considering it.

Jeto - Support Team Human :woman_mage:t2:

6 Likes

So working as intended. Thanks @Jeto

Can 4 fully traited Megavores kill an opponents team of 4 troops on one 4 or More matched gems. Or can it only kill the 4th troop?

If it can only kill the 4th troop then my feedback is why does it’s traits stack and can only target one troop?
While the other troops don’t stack in a similar fashion.

My understanding is, that 4 Megavores have like a 15-20% chance of killing the 4th troop on 4 or More gem matches.

Not a 8% chance, then if the 4th troop dies, then another 8% chance for the 3rd troop to die ect.

It’s been a few years since I’ve used a team with multiple Megavores, but I clearly remember seeing the last two enemies die if two Megavores trigger their third trait simultaneously. I’m guessing it would still work that way now.

1 Like

The only time I’ve saw it happen was with using a hero class like Thief. I chalked it up to that. But now I’m genuinely curious.

What an especially spicy team…

It would not be an increased total % chance. Again, not stacking traits but occurring as individual instances.

If more than one were to trigger at once, each would have their own 8% chance. Either successfully killing the enemy troop and moving on to the next, or using all attempts on one troop unsuccessfully.

3 Likes

As much as I know it can kill them all, similar to the Rising Shadows hero talent.

I tried MC, Gimlet, Megavore, Megavore in D12 lately because i heard Ms Duke has a ridiculous 3 Megavore team.

Yes, one match4 can kill last 2 enemies.

Once I obliterated a goblin team with my lvl 100 assassin. Skull dmg killed the first enemy, assassination trait killed the last and rising shadow killed the 3rd.
I was glorious :smiley:

Thanks @Jeto for the detailed responses! They’re very much appreciated!

1 Like