No Sound/audio on iPad (FIXED)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Turned the sound up on my iPad and opened the app to hear the game audio, but got nothing.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
I closed the app and reopened. No sound. Turned off the iPad completely and powered back up. Opened app. No sound.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
N/a

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? it could be that a file has been corrupted.

Please make sure to link you account (if necessary) and that you have a record of your password before reinstalling.

So I checked other apps and they do have sound, but GoW doesn’t. Unless I use headphones, then I can hear the GoW audio. Just FYI.

I will try the uninstall tomorrow if it doesn’t fix itself overnight while I sleep. :wink:

Thanks @Nimhain

So… I did some checking online…
And apparently my son or daughter managed to push the mute button on the bottom screen… :sweat_smile:

Problem is fixed, not sure why other apps played audio while muted, but whatever. :kissing:

Can this thread be destroyed so nobody can see my shame and embarrassment? :grin:

Thanks!!

Don’t feel bad, man.

I’m a technology engineer and I do crap like this all the time. Sometimes we’ve trained ourselves to the point where the simple solution is the last one we try.

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth?!

Technology can’t live with it, can’t live without it!

:wink:

1 Like