No One Expects

@Sirrian, Grand Inquisitor comes with minor water stones.

It was said that in midlle october you would release some “cool stuff”, when we will see?

[quote=“Grundulum, post:21, topic:13899, full:true”] Grand Inquisitor comes with minor water stones.
[/quote]

Aaaand, fixed!

Grand Inquisitor already broken?
He does 17 base damage for me as I levelled him up.
Boost ratio x5 doesn’t seem right. Just put together a Whitehelm team (4 Whitehelm allies) and he does 37 damage.

Shouldn’t it be like… More?

37 damage is correct

You have 4 Whitehelm troops worth 5 extra damage each.
4 x 5 = 20 damage

His base damage is 17, so 20 + 17 = 37 damage.

Thank you for stating this. I had some other kind of maths going on in my head.

1 Like

The compensation package is generous as always. Thanks mostly for the Autumnal Imp to complete my collection. :smiley:

Could you wish for a red/purple then?

2 Likes

unless you already had the imp, in which case … well :slight_smile:

I guess 50 free gems is 50 free gems.

1 Like

The rest of the package is great too. But to me the Imp was the best, that’s what i meant. I was afraid of not getting one by the time he cycles out of the chests. Summer Imp was one that “almost” escaped me.

I had never seen a drop of an Autumn Imp before. They only one I had was purchased with glory a year ago. So I was very happy to get one as server compensation. Plus five gem keys, which I opened. The very first one dropped… wait for it… an Autumn Imp.

“The odds of two Autumn Imps falling at the exact same time must be… incredible!”

“They are, Miss Shaw, they are.”

2 Likes

Away all day or I would have picked up on this sooner …

Should the Grand Inquisitor actually be a Divine type? As far as I can tell he is basically, uhh, some religious nutter, right? That doesn’t make him Divine.

Admittedly he has some power or ability or something but still…

Unrelated: you can’t see it unless you look at his full art, but he’s got a big halberd or something in his other hand.

Maybe, a lot of my wishes from the devs get fulfilled anyway, not sure which comes first my wish or them working on the thing i am about to wish for.

I haven’t been able to view the glory bundles for this week yet. I hit the news button, and it provides a message stating that their is currently no news… This occurs with me force closing and reopening as well… Also, Bombots are in the gold chests this week, even if they are dang difficult to pull. 2,5k chests and I got maybe 20. :frowning:

Try going to the shop and then to the rewards tab?

1 Like

let me try that. I can see the new bundles in the specials… I always forget about the rewards tab… dang it.

Yep, that worked, thank you Mr. KillerMan!

1 Like

That is (dead joke here.) killerman to you.

1 Like

Handy for anyone that reads.

1 Like

Bunni’Nog was first

1 Like