No GW fights available on Xbox?

There are 3 separate pools of players, all 3 are independent.

1. PC/Mobile
  2. Xbox
  3. PS
1 Like

Strat- Thanks for explaining without being rude! :slight_smile: I did not know that players on the 3 different systems interacted independently.

1 Like

Sorry if you though it was rude it wasn’t my intention

It would have been nice if PS4 and XB1 could share the same leaderboard database (Yay Console Warz!!!1"). That won’t happen due to proprietary licensing issues, or whatever.

Barring the issue of PC/Steam players seeing different stats right now for the Mobile game, it’s interesting that the Android, iOS, and Steam versions have played together on the same leaderboard for a long time without much problem. I think that’s quite an accomplishment actually, getting all those platforms to interface coherently. :thumbsup:

1 Like

NP. Just so you know @Rickygervais is a long time highly active player on the X1 that isn’t rude. English isn’t his first language and he probably just assumed you knew what he does.

Based on the leaderboard, he’s also a bot😉

2 Likes

16 hours since first post on the issue. i bet , if not “only” xbox was affected, we already had at least ANY REACTION !

@raziel65 Its the new normal to ignore major issues with out acknowledgement or comment. Unfortunately recently they have started following the same pattern as many other games.

It effected my guild, my wife and I couldn’t get matches but strangely our friend managed to get matches and won 5 of 5.
Wife is on now and is in matches against day 5 opponents and it is adding score to the result of day 5 and 6.

me to also all my clan

They resolved the temporary issue with GW on the X1. You should be able to do Saturday and Sunday battles together. Its not ideal, but reasonable.

1 Like

Beat me to it!

2 Likes

@raziel65 realize they are a small crew and on the weekends they may not have as much staff. Regardless I see more developer interaction on this game and forum then any other game I have ever played.

2 Likes

If you think there is a lot of developer interaction now… you really missed out playing and being on the forum over last 2 years. Of course, Its not ever going back to that… but that was unique.

2 Likes

It was indeed unique. Most games have no dev interaction, and some of the bigger companies even prohibit devs from commenting on issues or being active on their company forums.

1 Like

I think you are refering to @Mr.Strange, yeah it was nice to read his comments, he was very active on the forum and it was interesting to see a dev who was playing his own game and was giving his own feedback.

It was nice to read his strategy and team recommandation and see the game from his point of view.