No Glacial Peaks troops in Arena

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Since the new update launched, I have been playing Arena only, and expected to see some of the new Glacial Peaks troops to join in the fun. I don’t think they got the invite. :frowning:

What are the steps to make it happen again?
I’ve played dozens of Arena since the update, and @LegendMaker just as many, and none of us have either been offered Glacial Peaks units OR encountered them in the Arena. I’m pretty sure they’re MIA. We don’t want the Goblin Rocket’s great elope to happen again! :slight_smile:

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I could take screenshots of all picks and battles to show they’re missing if that helps, not sure it’s needed though.

2 Likes

Maybe they went searching for Runesmith and Rakshanin and fell into the same hole.

Special event troop usually comes in later, but here even the basic units like Snow Sprite are missing. But yes, these other two should join later on. :wink:

That’s right. Although when we reported the Goblin Rocket missing, they had also added the event troop that had just been released while they were at it.

We still have plenty of new-ish troops to play with, but nothing more recent than Blighted Lands and Drifting Sands…

Glacial Peak troops should be in Arena next week.

4 Likes