No bonus to experience

Won the last battle of the Guild war. A week was a bonus to the experience. Not today. Why? He must be three weeks between the Guild wars.

Since when is a week?

Winning a GW battle gives you exp bonus for the 24 hours

GW ended two days ago, so you got a 24 hour exp bonus for monday. Yesterdays bonus is gone today.

9 days ago.

According to @Kafka.
The guild wars extra XP was a bug that they recently decided to fix.
The issue with ninja fixes occuring like this is the mass confusion that people have afterwards.
Taking 5 minutes to post about the fix would probably do more good than harm. But what I do know. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Uhhhh. Apparently I drank far too little coffee today.
Pretty bad when I forget about a whole week…

1 Like

Hey, we put things like this in the Known issues section on the Help Centre:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000723236

1 Like

It said you did 3 minutes ago. As a player am I expected to check it daily?
Or could a message be sent out to all players in game whenever there’s a change made to the game that isn’t featured on the patch notes?

Cyrup just re-worded the article for me, I posted it shortly after the fix went out. (which is why it says 3 mins ago)

I’ll talk to the team about how we want to communicate something like this moving forward.

2 Likes

We won last gk Sunday and we are missing the XP bonus since yesterday please to feedback guide The killing Hunters wir spielen auf PS4.

A topic in the official news section would be fine.

@Mina1101 Just read the posts above, it was a bug and it is now (finally) removed.