Nintendo Switch Catch Up & Synch

Technically Kafka stated around 34 days so there’s some wiggle room either side. Hopefully the devs are back in the office on Friday and we get the full sync up.

1 Like

I tried talking with her before the holidays, and they claimed they couldn’t fit a nightmare circus faction assault on the weekend. We are probably going to have to wait until we have a midnight event week and then rush it down on Tuesday or get it done by slowly using our daily faction sigils.

We are still missing some troops from the labyrinthian campaign too, but they will probably include those in the drop pool when we get our compensation. We know it’s not going to help us out much, as we are going to have to rely on the soulforge to get missing mythics and weapons.

1 Like

Tuesdays are out, there is no Mydnight event week for at least the rest of this Campaign.

Campaign Weeks are viewable from the "Artifact" campaign page

Karakoth
Urskaya
Hellcrag
Dragon’s Claw
Leonis Empire ← We are here
Stormheim
Bright Forest
Pan’s Vale
Drahk-Zhum
Whitehelm

1 Like

I am aware of these troops. It’s just frustrating not knowing when Mydnight will cycle around again.

The least they could do is just add the nightmare circus faction to the underworld, so we could at least use our daily sigils in the meantime.

4 Likes

Probably not what you want to hear, but now that you can pay for daily delve sigils, 6 delves a day (50 gems per day) would get you to 500 in 9 days for 450 gems or 5 days for 800 gems

And surprisingly, the pure faction is not that hard in my opinion. Strongman with the Potion of Shielding at Hoard 130 will go a long way. Even better, if you can get Potion of Blessing at Hoard 150, you can control when things on your side get Terrored. Big bonus if you don’t get the 3rd trait on Ringmaster until after you’re done.

Its probably doable at Hoard 100 though.

7 Likes

August 26th

2 Likes

Okay, so they stop by the office for 1 day to push the big, blue button to give us our compensation.

That sounds reasonable.:rofl:

1 Like

@Kafka Do you have any updates from the dev team when the Nightmare circus faction and other troops will be patched into the Switch game?

This will greatly help players effectively manage their resources as they are likely hoarding keys, chaos shards, treasures etc

1 Like

Hey all, sorry for the silence over the holidays, you’re not forgotten!

I’ve asked for a status update about the global mail and Nightmare Circus and we have some coding to finalise to finish the synch up. Unfortunately we fell behind on this due to illness and the holidays so we’re very sorry for the wait.

As soon as we have a specific date for you we’ll let you know.

I hope you’re enjoying being on the same event schedule and having most of the same content as the other platforms in the meantime.

Thanks so much for your patience while we finalise things!

6 Likes

@Kafka any updates? We’re waiting very patiently over here in switch land for some news or the updates to drop.

3 Likes

Hi all,

We are aiming to send out the global goodies mail to Nintendo Switch this week.

The mail will contain the following:

• 50 Gem Keys
  • 10 Vault Keys
  • 50 Diamonds
  • 200 Chaos Shards

As always, don’t forget to do your favourite RNG ritual and then clap twice before opening those chests!

2 Likes

I know this is just meant as a boost to get going, but missing out on 4 campaigns worth of loot has made many NS players feel hopeless.

This is not even a drop in the ocean of catch up that we have to do.

Is there any chance u guys can interrupt the mythic or weapon cycle to give us some of that content we missed out on in the soulforge? Those are the main obstacles we have to catch up on, and it will probably be close to a year to catch up on all of those.

I know there is no such thing as a free lunch and there are finer details that you guys can’t discuss, but decisions like this are why the player base for NS is so small.

Your efforts are appreciated @Kafka👍

2 Likes

I’ve mentioned concerns over the long Soulforge cycle to the team already today - specifically in relation to the Switch catch up, don’t worry, I’m on the case!

I’ll also specifically go and make a list of that Campaign content and check the schedule and talk to the team about anything specific that I spot to see if there’s any wiggle room for any Soulforge content that might be at risk of not appearing for a while.

I’ll also follow up on the Nightmare Circus content.

I may not have answers for you today but I will post here when I get any info

1 Like

It’s okay, Kafka. You guys r trying to juggle a lot of things at once, and I know NS has some missing parts that need to be taken care of.

We just want respect. That’s all.

You can always ask me about specific details or clarification, and I will be glad to help u out.:+1: