[Nintendo Switch] [Bracket 1 Guild Wars] Unforgiven Gemtendo is Recruiting!

:gem: :gem_doomskull: About Us :gem_doomskull: :gem:

Unforgiven Gemtendo is a highly competitive, active and helpful guild looking for players who share a passion for improving individual performance, team theorycrafting, and helping all players make the best of their Gems of War experience.

We have three (3) guilds on the Switch platform: one for active, committed players looking for hardcore and competitive content, such as high-ranking Guild Wars, optimizing for leaderboards or efficiency, and completing multiple Legendary Tasks in the guild; the second guild for casual competitive; and the other for laid-back, self-pacing players who want to enjoy the game on their own terms, but still directly interact with the overall guild as a whole.

:trophy: Ranking :trophy:

In Bracket 1 of Guild Wars, we achieved the following ranks in the following weeks:

January 7 - 12 | Rank 2 :2nd_place_medal:
February 4 - 9 | Rank 3 :3rd_place_medal:
March 3 - 8 | Rank 2 :2nd_place_medal:
March 31 - April 5 | Rank 2 :2nd_place_medal:

May 14 - 19 | Rank 1 :1st_place_medal:
June 4 - 9 | Rank 1 :1st_place_medal:
June 25 - 30 | Rank 2 :2nd_place_medal:
July 16 - 21 | Rank 3 :3rd_place_medal:
August 20 - 25 | Rank 2 :2nd_place_medal:
September 17 - 22 | Rank 1 :1st_place_medal:
October 15 - 20 | Rank 2 :2nd_place_medal:
November 12 - 17 | Rank 1 :1st_place_medal:
December 10 - 15 | Rank 2 :2nd_place_medal:

:busts_in_silhouette: Contact Info :busts_in_silhouette:

Interested in joining? PM Reyas#6574 or Phamdemic#2604 on Discord for more information.

April 12, 2020 Edit:

• updated GW rankings

Naturally, as personal life is a priority we encourage our players to manage responsibly, there will be open recruitment until both guilds have solid rosters, where the main guild has highly active players, and the sister guild has active players).

Update: Two more positions are available.

Bumping, we still have two positions open for those looking to participate in competitive Guild Wars, completing all Guild and multiple Legendary Tasks (we just all received Behemoth recently!) and improving their gameplay.

Please PM Reyas#6574 or DannyDabberino#8134 on Discord for more information.

We have one slot remaining!

Are you still open? Still upgrading my kingdoms but seals and trophies are not a problem

1 Like

Friendly little bump

Congrats on the B1 Guild War win. Donโ€™t spend those Gems in one place. :sunglasses:

Any positions available?

As peopleโ€™s lives and seasons change, so does our roster. High school students become college students, college graduates are no longer encumbered with time-consuming homework and projects, and promotions (sometimes) or retirement mean better quality of life at home with more free time to play Gems of War.

As always, please feel free to contact Reyas#6574 or DannyDabberino#8134 on Discord for more information.

Little friendly bump, we still have a few slots available. PM Reyas#6574 or DannyDabberino#8134 on Discord for more information.

Hey there, Iโ€™m looking to join an active guild, so far every one Iโ€™ve joined has been just me contributing to the events and tasks. I tried to PM those names you mentioned but neither one came up when I searched for them on discord. Are you still recruiting? I am currently level 156 and very active in the game. Please let me know if you are still recruiting as I would like to get into an active guild and start contributing ASAP. Thanks. My Switch invite code is ARMTREANT_VHMN.

Congratulations you finally found a platform you can get 1st place in GW.

Perfect name.

1 Like

Updated July 1, 2019 and friendly bumped

Little friendly bump. The roster has changed slightly.

First bump of 2020, recruiting for 2 more slots. Check original post for details on how to apply!

Bump to update GW ranking for March 2020. One slot open for Recruitment.

Happy Anniversary, UFG!