Nightmare Circus (Nintendo Switch)

Mydnight kingdom has just been released on Nintendo Switch this week. With the upcoming sync to other platforms on March 18 the associated faction (Nightmare Circus) will not receive the usual weekend (3 day) release event for Switch users.

I’m assuming Nightmare Circus will be available to Switch players on the 18th. Has there been any consideration given to running another one off weekend event, perhaps in place of an Arena weekend which anecdotally not many players partake in?

Thanks

2 Likes

As someone that plays Gems of War on Android and PC, I assume this thread explains why I saw this again. This screenshot is from my PC, not the Nintendo Switch.

I hope there’s enough time left to consider giving Nintendo Switch players a 3-day faction event for the Nightmare Circus, but just in case, I’d like to bring this up.

Current factions have been getting expanded through deep delves and the Nightmare Circus will eventually get one too. I’ve maxed out a decent chunk of factions just from deep delve release events.

1 Like

They just need to reschedule the nightmare circus as a weekend event after we get caught up on March 18th. I think they could schedule it for Nintendo Switch when other platforms have an arena event on the weekend, but who knows.

We still have no idea how we are going to be compensated for missing out on 4 campaigns (about a year’s worth of content).:thinking:

1 Like

At the very least, it feels like they owe the pets or something. The rest can be grabbed from the soulforge “eventually” (and hopefully enough decent comp for the merge)