Nice idea for the future updates we all rewarded gold and a lot of gems for each battle

I thought of this, everyone wins gold and gems in battle in arena and explore. See I get 9,000 gold normally in each battle and either 10,000+ or 21,000 gold with the right team having a gold booster. What if we got a lot of gold and gems! Imagine 9,000 gold and 250 gems each battle or 9,000 gold and 500 gems each battle! That would help everyone be able to save up and buy all they need for events! Now the rewards be balanced for everyone low leveled to very high leveled players. Like me leveled at 1,500+ I get 9,000 gold and 500 gems each battle why someone starting out gets like (and I guessing here because I don’t know what they get for rewards) 3,000 gold and 100 gems each battle. Now I get 14,500 gold with 50 trophies in the arena so I can imagine I would get 28,000 gold and 1,000 gems if I won all 6 battles. We all need a lot of gold and gems and being rewarded alot of gems in battle along with gold keys gold etc. HEY why not add a Gem Booster to give us a lot of gems just like the gold booster? (^_^)

Lmao
Post must be at least 10 characters

5 Likes

A better idea, to get anything that players might want in the game, is to put together a proposal of realistic requirements and then ask IP2 how much it would cost to get it developed, and then point the player-base at a crowd-funding page to raise the cash to make it happen.

So, whilst the player-base needs to somehow agree on what gets priority, to identify 'realistic’requires Devs to raise their heads above the parapet and provide input/feedback.

I wouldn’t trust them to do what we actually desire because they don’t seem to understand or wanting to understand us. So that’s a no from me.

That’s fine. Given the ridiculousness of the o.p., I just followed suit with another suggestion that was equally outlandish and unlikely to succeed, given all that has to go right to achieve it. :sweat_smile: