New Years Goals & Resolutions

It’s been a while since we had an off topic convo, so let’s go!

I know not everyone likes New Year’s resolutions or goal setting, but I personally do. What are you hoping to work on, improve, or accomplish in 2020? And what lessons have you learnt from 2019 that will help you do so?

2 Likes

Abstaining from this thread. :grinning: Lol

1 Like

Oh gosh. I spent too much on stuff last year, and I’m hoping to work on improving my tendency to over indulge.

I also want to work on my creative writing, and so I’m hoping to write a short story this first quarter.

Resolutions: To be more mindful about my spending (outside of GOW, of course😹), be more creative, and I’d like to try to play with my cats more often.

I definitely learned from last year that you can’t make everyone happy, and if you try you’ll just drive yourself crazy.

Ps. I love this.

3 Likes

My goal for this year (formulated in the last two minutes) is to run towards my problems rather than away from them, “because that’s what heroes do”.

Thank you, Thor.

5 Likes

My goal for 2020 is to finish the year at least level 2500 (I’m at level 2265 on XB1 at the time of this post). I’m a true Gemaholic, LOVE this game! Kudos to the Devs for making such a great game that I intend to play until I die or the servers shut down, whichever comes first.

2 Likes

Play game less, troll and complain on forums more.

1 Like

My goal for 2020 is to eat less chocolate. Perhaps start to give chocolate as gift to others to show them that I care for them.

2 Likes

My goal for 2020 is to drink more coffee. Last years goal to drink less coffee did not work out so well. So giving this a try.

3 Likes

It looks like my goal of getting Blue Mastery to 40 will have to wait until 2021…

For the Horde.

2 Likes

Dont need to resolve anything. I am perfect. :crazy_face:

1 Like