New update getting pushed?

Well, they did sell out to 505 Games. I guess the new owner is content with just milking the cash cow till drops dead from exhaustion, without ever planning to feed it.

4 Likes

Don’t forget about the part of the agreement where for the first four years IP2 gets paid based on how the game does financially. They are literally being incentivized to shovel even more monetization in.

This crap has been happening since 4.7, it’s not just the 505 thing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

While they are incentivized to make money and milk the cash cow, players cannot play (and pay) if the game is broken. Some breaks are understandable to a point and I agree that there are lots of improvements that can be made to fix things. However, breaking pvp is a non starter for all of the top guilds I’m sure they will fix. Afterall, crashes will cause loses in GWs. Maybe that’s the new model to shake up all of the rankings? Crap… I think I just gave them a bad idea…

Oh don’t be fooled by the “official announcement” 505 Games has been running things basically since Invasions and Raids came out. That was literally the “transition” (invasion) period.
It’s like a couple that’s been together for 20 years announcing their engagement. They’re basically married already. 505 games just finally put a ring on it.

3 Likes

This certainly wouldn’t surprise me. I seem to recall a lot of chatter at the time about how the shift in game direction could be pointing to management changes or something of the like, but maybe I’m remembering wrong.

Open at least 1 portal in any of the delves - the achievement will be trigered

1 Like