New ridiculous Invade team - thanks Deathknight!

very cool team, will have to try it out

1 Like

Draakulis instead of Bat gives you immunity to Wraith touch, just in case.

5 Likes

We can’t all be @DonBoba with our Draakulises. Some of us have to settle for the original bat. :wink:

9 Likes

Dead Knight Hero is going places!

2 Likes

Yep, no Drakuulis here. Feel free to substitute based on your collection.

I’m using the +2,blue banner but am not convinced there isn’t anything better.

We called this deck “Smackrifice”. XD

Ping @XLS78 @h0m1n1d

Also: try Krystenax in Bat place. Sacrifice - Krystenax - Elspeth - DK with purple weapon. Same concept and game play. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

After hours of work with this set, I’m not sold on it. It’s way too hit or miss, and when you miss from RNG, it’s a serious miss. Overall maybe sometimes faster than good teams, but not as consistent as better teams. And those teams have much better back up plans.

8 Likes

This is OP. Hopefully, @kanevan and @efh313 will need to add some more lines to a certain song soon… :wink:

2 Likes

Situationally OP even…

:wink:

7 Likes

That was my experience. I gave it a go. When the RNG hit, it was amazing. When it missed, it really hurt.

1 Like

Apparently you can…
It just happened to one of my guildmates earlier today :fearful:
The hero got summoned back with 0 Armor and Health…

4 Likes

What is the beam of light in the picture? I had it happen twice in a row and it made the troop have 4 different mana colors but I have no clue why it happened.

I think it happens if you use Elspeth before traits finish going off.

3 Likes

That’s just a display bug. The hero (well their picture anyway) never left so when the troop that was summoned on top of it died, the hero was revealed beneath it. The game ignores the hero at that point since it’s not really there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This team is fun! Thanks for sharing!

I don’t have sacrifice fully traited but I don’t think it’s worth the dark traitstones right now

Edit: I wouldn’t say this team is OP due to the random nature of the guardian. With my own experience I can rarely fill Crimson bat with my sacrifice RNG. Misfires often. Still a strong team but I think that RNG aspect keeps it from needing a nerf.

Unless they fixed the bug, if you fire off the princess fast enough (and maybe you have enough life bonuses) it doesn’t kill what you sacrificed and it still has 2-3 life left. This happened about 2-3% of the time when I was using a similar bombots team. I filed a bug. It always had full mana.

I suspect this happens when the killed troop has some trait lik "give 2 life to all insert troop type "
Els kills the troop before its trait that gives 2 life resolves which sustains the troop from dying with that much life remaining?

1 Like

Yeah but I’m pretty sure that’s a different bug. In that screenshot the hero is dead, he just doesn’t know he’s dead. He can’t attack and is ignored by the enemy AI. I had the same thing happen to my hero yesterday. :slight_smile:

Awesome! So happy for you!

Krystenax smackrifice as well as Kerberos are more stable and continue to make fodder for sacrifice :wink:

1 Like