New Record Trophies Anonymous

I want to publicly thank all my friends who supported me with strength, energy and positive thoughts, which made me get 20k trophies in a week, really was very difficult, I played with great eagerness to honor all my friends, these 20k trophies is for all of you my friends, I am very proud to play with this game with all of you and very honored to do this homage publicly, thank you very much to everyone.

34 Likes

Well done my Friend, a Monster week!

1 Like

Made even more difficult by all the server issues! Good job!

4 Likes

That was a monster achievement, Mr 20K! Proud to be among the members cheering you on, I don’t know how you did it!

2 Likes

Well deserved and hard earned name!

2 Likes

Wow, amazing 20.000 trophies! This new record?

2 Likes

Maybe the single most impressive player accomplishment I have seen in over two years of playing this game.
:astonished:

4 Likes

What team did you use @alanvictor89 ? Or did you do 667 arena runs?

2 Likes

He did pure Arena if I recall…

1 Like

I played between 18-20 hours / day, I’m up to now with a lot of sleep, no strength in the hand, I’m really exhausted

1 Like

We are quite surprised that you are not sleeping right now.

1 Like

it only really counts if you do it two weeks in a row :wink:

3 Likes

wow, you did it two weeks a row?

1 Like

Yes, i have more 2 week free, i am vacation :sunglasses:

1 Like

You must be the real zombie everyone is talking about!

1 Like

Congrats to you. I was amazed at your focus and stamina. And was glad to be part of this event. It was definitely an exciting week. Go enjoy your vacation you deserve it.

2 Likes

Roger that, that is an insane stamina you have showen there @alanvictor89. And great focus for making it and huge motivation. All your guild mates must be so proud of you, and all the kids playing the game might want getting some posters of your avatar to have on the wall. :grin:

2 Likes

lol it was a lot of fun :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, i was just trying to entice him to do it again this week hahahaha

1 Like

Of course it was, you was totally on fire last week! :grin:

1 Like