New pvp screen freezes

constantly screen freezes , can not retreat game have to reboot game to play again only happens when i win a match

i play on pc/mobile, and fix your double gold boost on your timers b/c in pvp rank 3 before update i could make 8k-13k gold now lucky to see 4k gold

Is there any chance, that Queen of Sin killed the last enemy, while your hero was casting a spell with troop selection?

This happens with troops that do passive damage killing off the enemy team and a team member that does damage to a chosen enemy no longer having a valid target. There are existing reports for this with Queen of Sin and Ironhawk.

1 Like

no i use bee the last two turns and this dont only happen with this team every team i made with different troops it happens. it happens anywhere from 2 to 6 times a day probably more if i would not get mad and quit playing pvp for the day

then why does it happen on the ctharrasque teams and the tesla teams and the other teams i use btw i have all troops to mytic rank and fully traited plus many are gold medaled

Please tell us more about the teams you have seen this with. What’s the weapon in the screenshot with Beetrix and Queen of Sin? What’s the full team in the Charrasque and Tesla teams you mentioned?

1 Like

one was tesla 2x wand of stars, and zuul, another one was ctharrasque wand of stars, bane of mercy and gimblet, another one was life and death, ridgeback, shoggorath and arachnaen weaver and others too weapon in queen of sin team is eoe