New player seeking advice, looked haven't found the answer

By unlocking and switching to the Dragonguard class :slightly_smiling_face: for which you have to complete all the quests in Dragon’s Claw.

People love Gorgotha for its tanking ability, due to its third trait (75% skull damage reduction), cleansing ability (in case it gets entangled/stunned/frozen, etc.) and mana generation, from exploding gems. Filling up its mana can take a little while at the start, which would be one of its downsides, I guess, but there are ways around it (empowered troops, or patience :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), and once it’s filled up, it’s fairly easy to keep going.

Ishbaala is super strong :relaxed: and The Dragon Soul is pro at early (and late, I guess) soul-farming, as well as damage and mana gen/looping, especially when paired with a troop that creates Darkstorms/Firestorms (Umberwolf, Dragonguard, Sunspear, several mythics).

Oops, and exploding gems gives you 50% of the mana from the gems that get destroyed (but it rounds down :slightly_frowning_face: or uses Banker’s Rounding, I can’t remember), and deals 100% of damage from skulls to the enemy. There should be a tool-tip :thinking:.

1 Like

Welcome @Zachilles! Obligatory this game is big play it how you want and past a certain but there isn’t a right or wrong way of doing things but also these guys have great advice :ok_hand: please feel free to check out the help center here if you what some more general information on the game

Hey @Cyrup!! Thanks. I’m just super competitive and very much a min maxer. Don’t wanna make mistakes. Lol. I’ll definitely check out the link. thank you so much

1 Like

I do have one more thing i don’t understand fully. Boosting. My dragon soul currently “explodes X amount of gems and deals 8 dmg to all enemies boosted by dragon allies.” Boost x3

So tds doesn’t boost itself, but if i add a dragon ally will i then do 24 dmg to everyone?? I don’t seem to be doing that much damage. What am i missing?

TDS does boost itself, and with 4 dragons it does 8 + 12 (3 for each Ally) damage to all enemies.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

OOOOOOHH ok so just tds is 8+3. And tds with one other dragon is 8+6!

Got it.

1 Like