New player, looking for guild

New, active player here just getting started. Plenty of experience with these types of games so will definitely catch up quickly. Looking for an active guild to grow and have fun with. Message me or reply if you need any more information. Thanks!

The scubadivers are recruiting.
Guild ranking 475, level 280, grandmaster
no gold requirements for lower ranked players, the only thing we ask is participation in the weekly events and if possible 1500 seals weekly. (or as much as possible)
If interested just reply to this message with your invite code

I don’t have any spots at the moment, but can let you know when one does open up :slightly_smiling_face: We are the GemMakin’BobsledTeam :stuck_out_tongue: :smile: Requirements are 500 seals/week, which is fairly easy to achieve for any active player; we typically get ~35k seals/week as a guild, so people generally earn more than the 500 required, and are aiming for 40k this week. In terms of tasks completed, we usually get all statues to at least 7/12, with a couple at ~10/12 (if any of that means anything to you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). We also have an optional discord server, for those interested. If you have any questions just send me a message or reply here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like