New Pet - Skullbeak

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/new-pet-skullbeak/

New Pet: Skullbeak

A new pet has been released, Skullbeak. You can get your Skullbeak from the daily Pet Rescue for the next 24hrs.

Skullbeak will only be available from the Talk Like A Pirate Day Pet Event.

Join the Forum!

2 Likes

Pssst, check out your daily login calendar…

1 Like

It’s not a cosmetic only pet

2 Likes

Cosmetic?

I’ve passed this along to the team and am awaiting a response.

We need a Blackhawk team boost pet, and 3 pets from Blackhawk is too much.

There’s ne’er enough Blackhawk pets yer landlubber

4 Likes

Yaaaar right about that arrren’t ye?

3 Likes

Heads up, the pet is meant to be only cosmetic in nature. As such, we will soon push a fix that returns it to being a cosmetic only pet, and removes the bonuses.

Yikes. Hopefully nobody has invested resources into buying extra for the bonus…

1 Like

I noticed that too! Still an awesome looking pet :smiley:

Please also undo the food spent on upgrades.

Cosmetic? That’s disappointing. It was the perfect pet to represent Blackhawk

1 Like

Makes you wonder when we’re supposed to get Blackhawk boost pet.

Currently scheduled for the twelfth of nevarrrrr

1 Like

Does anyone know if I would still be able to get the pet (even just 1 copy) if I were unable to play until Sunday? Currently unable to play until then unless I make a special (and several hour long) trip into town to get it. Don’t want to miss it, but don’t really want to make the trip into town unless I have to.

You can also get the pet free with two days of logins over the next three days (today, tomorrow, Thursday), but I don’t think it will be available Sunday.

1 Like

Hey there. I’m in Demonitus’ guild and I’m travelling outside my country :canada:, so insofar as console access goes, I don’t have any.

If I return on Friday which is “Day 3” of Talk Like A :pirate_flag: Pirrrrrrrrrrrate, is there any chance of being able to pick up this Event-only Cosmetic-only :parrot: Pet.

The way that the event Calendar is bracketed, I agree with XLS78 that we’d by able to pick up Skullbeak with logins starting today and tomorrow, but Friday login would only provide pet food? :ghost: :scream:

Thanks for the help! I guess I’ll have to make that trip after all. Don’t want to miss out on talk-like-a-pirate-day! :grin:

If you’ve invested resources into the pet in the interest of its bonus, ease contact our support.