New Pet - Chomp Chomp Chomp

Originally published at: New Pet – Chomp Chomp Chomp – Gems of War

New Pet: Chomp Chomp Chomp A new pet has been released, Chomp Chomp Chomp. You can get your Chomp Chomp Chomp from the daily Pet Rescue for the next 24hrs. Chomp Chomp Chomp will also start appearing as a potential Pet Rescue from Pet Gnomes.

Some players might get mislead as pop up still showed it as a Minitaur Pet Event.
At least that’s what i got without reloading game after day change.

But other than that event works perfectly fine (shows the right pet in mini-games screen, etc.).

Chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp? Chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp, chomp chomp chomp chomp.
Chomp chomp chomp chomp chompchomp chomp, chomp chomp chomp chomp!
Chomp chomp (chompchompchomp) chomp chomp. Chomp chomp chomp chomp.

1 Like

Agree and add : Chomp Chomp Chomp pitiful pet rewards

Game UI definitely was showing Minitaur for the forthcoming pet day…

To be fair, I’m finding it sort of hard to be annoyed at the SNAFU because I think this is my new favorite pet.

I think it depends on when you last started the game. I started it close to reset and it was showing the new pet coming after reset.

Yay, new pet :smiley:

Two my accounts got the “minitaur is in danger” popup, the other two got “chomp chomp chomp is in danger” popup. The ones that got the “minitaur is in danger” popup had the pet rescue popup occur before the daily reset triggered. After the reset, they all showed the correct rescue in the games menu.

1 Like

This is a Merlantis pet that got rushed into a Wild plains pet. Behind the pet is still the gfx of Merlantis kingdom (on xbox at least) and also this 3 hydra thing is an underwater theme…nothing to see with Wild plains. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s a revival of the International Troop Exchange program. According to lore, Ice Goblin used to be a regular goblin that visited Dhrak-Zum on the program and liked the region so much it decided to stay and start a new life. And that’s why Ice Goblin is the only non-Zaejin goblin.

Most goblins didn’t do well in the program and decided to return home, and the program was scrapped entirely last year when Gob-Chomper ate all the exchange goblins in Broken Spire two years ago, setting off an international incident.

17 Likes

I’d have chosen “Threebak” to make the joke it’s based on “the beast with three backs”.

I get that it’s really “three necks” but whatever, we’re going for jokes here OK?

1 Like

This is how they cover for the $50 kingdom pack flub? Screw those of us who saved gems to finish up minitaur and move another kingdom up in power level? Actually, I’m not surprised…

1 Like

It’s a baby version of Hydra, I think.

2 Likes

If your beast has three backs, you are definitely leading a more exciting life than Shakespeare envisioned when he wrote Othello.

(With apologies to all you Rabelais stans out there.)

4 Likes

Yeah, you are right. I forgot about this horrible legendary. Still weird to see the merlantis background behind this pet on the pet info menu on the pet rescue.

4 Likes

So it’s a tri-dra?

3 Likes

Tri too hard…rrr or more likely someone not trying hard enough. But we have come to expect that.

Our guild just got C3 as a pet rescue. (release week) Only now did I realize the opening post doesn’t mention the 3/4 weeks wait thing.

That’s different…

In fact:

…that’s really different.

Seem like the devs messed up C3 by releasing him early