New Mythic Ishtara is HORRIBLE!

I’m going to come out in Defense of rubbish mythics. It protects us from power creep. As long as we get the occasional good, or even mildly useful, troop, I’m ok.

5 Likes

At least the art is cool :smiley:

2 Likes

A bit too Yugi-Oh/Vanguard-ish for my tastes. But in the sea of awful arts they’ve been trying to drown us lately this is a lighthouse of hope.

Regarding her mechanics/spells: Creative bankruptcy.

My other problem is That Ishara is also not very unique. I get that some mythics are not strong but unique or niche.

They can add for every Blessed ally, it heals all for certain amount. It matches the Holy dragon theme. For 25 mana cost, it really should do more than creating 8 gems.

Or, something simple like it Bless all after casting. Not original but better.

Or deal double damage against Blessed or purple mana enemies. Make it effective against Purple foes as a Holt dragon. This is better counter to Life and Death than random 50% chance Bless

Better one or another weaker card every now and then, then ongoing power creep.

1 Like

Here’s Ishtara doing delve level 300:

6 Likes

Just found out today that Ishtara has very low Life. Why is that? My mythic Luna (who is also a Mage) has 72 Life and this dragon only has 54?? That’s very very low. Why is Dragon punished for having such low Life? It does have a bit higher Armor but the ratio is still lower.

So far, a Stormcaller Ishtara with 2 Luna works decent to get all the Yellow gems and explosion going. Not great but fun.