New Kingdom - Urskaya

what about the kingdom weapon? I cannot see it on android.

I got a new troop from Gem chests on Android:

1 Like

Im on mobile now, and the crown shows up for me

Nice a new option for yellow summon

what is the new wepon name ?

Urskayan Crown

A lot of bugs… Better to wait for fixes.

Anyone got a screenshot of the new weapon I can’t see it on PC

1 Like

I’m waiting until about 6 hours from now. Should probably sleep soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

search words didnt work. justhad to scroll

also, if we are actually getting the troops from the chests, why does it say i don’t have any?

Is just PC. Shows you have some on Mobile.

Urskayan Crown isn’t the kingdom weapon. It’s a bonus weapon.

7 Likes

Thanks, 2 is better than 1

Wait, what?! A 32MB download every time the game starts? As a mobile player with a limited data plan, this is kind of a big deal to go unannounced – especially since the game tells me when it downloads a 700kB art file that gets updated.

1 Like

Is just me i believe. It tells me every time.

See :

Gets annoying fast, but yet to work out why its doing it on this phone, or whats causing it. Havent submitted a ticket yet, cause normally on wifi and it doesnt take long, just depends on connection speed at the time

thats not a download, that is what it does on pc when the game loads. 32mb to connect to the games servers?

Nah cause on other devices it doesnt happen. Tested it on 3 tablets, and another phone.

If i go on the game, load it up, download that and then close it, and then reopen it, it wont happen.

It loads the assets after the download of the 32mb. it does everything else, as well as the download.

PC: Now able to collect the reward after Quest. Can sort by that kingdom type now as well and see the troops.

Still not showing power level for the kingdom though.

We are now looking into troop ascension, this may affect kingdom power.

1 Like

The issue with the banner being missing should now be fixed. Please restart your game to see the changes.