New Kingdom - Sin of Maraj

Pretty sure standard fare has been to have that eight-troop amount be reached with the first event, not before.

6 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback thus far everyone, I hope you are enjoying our new kingdom. What has been your new favourite troop thus far?

1 Like

I’m still in the midst of getting a level up, kind of sucks… Guess we should be happy they’re not planning to add any new kingdom in the next year or so :thinking:

1 Like

Graphically: Lust :smiley:
Skills: Sloth

1 Like

This is the first new kingdom I haven’t been able to 5 star the first day… Ever. If that’s the case then the 4th star should only require 7 troops.
Why release a kingdom if you have to wait 3 days to 5 star it? It was disappointing to say the least.

PS … Dhrak-Zum (our last kingdom before this) had 8 released on day one. Then one more the following Monday… We currently have 9 troops for it now.

This is always true, but on the other hand it doesn’t means that all complains are invalid. There are two things i’ll find extremely disappointing if they are not present in Delves:

• Boards with different shapes because there are different rooms to be explored in such events.
  • Some different board mechanics affecting the gameplay. An example: Trapped/Cursed Green Gems causing damage to your troops when matched by any team. (This example is just to ilustrate the general idea, not an specific design i want to see.)

If there is nothing like this, just vanilla battles… I’ll just say there is a shipment of angry chihuahuas somewhere in Australia ready to be send to certain locations… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I dunno if Chihuahuas cut it. I am for hamsters. Do you even know how creepy hamsters can be?

Just throwing in that the new weapon, designed as an obvious Ubastet/Infernus counter(yellow, divine and manacost) falls massively short in every regard.
The idea of a designated counter to troops that deal 150-200 damage by dealing only 60ish to them leaves me a bit dumbfounded tbh.

9 Likes

it’s like often with you. can you pls stop lying! or at least say nothing? Sin of Maraj troops are not in invasion shop!!!

I heard once you leveled up you get the sin weapon. Just leveled up but didn’t get weapon.

There are two problems with the weapon. The first is that you don’t get it until you level up. The second is that it doesn’t count toward kingdom power until you buy at least one upgrade on it (definitely a bug). Have you done both?

2 Likes

Thanks! Problem solved with 1 upgrade.

1 Like

So the 3rd star requirement “Collect 2 Epic Troops” is actually “Collect 2 troops Epic or higher”?

5 Likes

Will there be a lower rank weapon than legendary for Sin of Maraj on Monday?

1 Like

Nope. Tome of SIn is also Legendary.

2 Likes

Same issue here and I have no ingot to force it. Leveling my character did not resolve along with a reboot.

While that would be very cool, I don’t think it will happen with Delve. Its whole new spin is just a roguelike mechanic. Every modes recently just add one new basic rule as the time, so it unfortunately would be the same in Delve.

On the Blade of Guilt weapon, it would be the best counter for Dawnbringer in pre-nerf Arena, as it can do +30 extra damage without relying on magic stat. So I think it could be somewhat useful new players without many powerful troops to choose from.

1 Like

Lets ask @Salty shall we I bet they are

Pride is my favorite troop thus far

10 Likes