With the release of Silverglade, 7 new troops have been added to chests:

• Silver Drakon (common)
  • Swordmaster (rare)
  • Elven Bard (rare)
  • Enchantress (ultra-rare)
  • Unicorn (ultra-rare)
  • Princess Elspeth (epic)
  • Krystenax (legendary)

You may see another troop in the story - she’ll be arriving in our upcoming Silveglade event!

Please make sure you’ve gotten the update for the kingdom on Steam (the new servers tripped us up, causing a delay getting it out).

Please note this Kingdom is currently only available for Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

12 Likes

Kingdom is here:

New troops are linked both there and on the main page.

2 Likes

We are aware that Krystenax is displaying the help text for Entangled instead of Enchanted. We’re looking into this at the moment.

For those wanting to know: An Enchanted troop gains 2 mana at the start of its turn. This lasts until its spell is cast.

Krystenax would need some little fixing in the wording in his active skill:

“Deal 7 damage to All Enemies, boosted by a chosen color and then remove THEM. Summon a silver Drakon”.

it would seem like u would remove all the enemies and not the chosen color, which i suppose was the intention :stuck_out_tongue:

it seems like it’s missing the word “gems” after chosen color.
but as for previous cards skill wordings, to avoid any misinterpretrations, i’d change it to:

“Deal 7 damage to all Enemies, remove a chosen color gems to boost the effect. Summon a Silver Drakon”

2 Likes

Can you change primarycolor in json for Krystenax in the same time?
“purple”

Yeah I read it that way when it was revealed in the spoiler thread… Maybe it does remove all enemies, that’s only a little more broken than some troops :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I doubt Sirrian is a Return fan, but nevermind its still a famous song. :slight_smile:

Won the first 1st challenge of the kingdom but got this error

Upon re-login the challenge is still incomplete.

I think I am going to go to bed now…let the dev figure out what is up since PVP still wasn’t working.

Who be Mongo?

Mongo is the Database Troll.

2 Likes

I checked for the new kingdom on mobile an hour ago and I wouldn’t have found it if I didn’t know it was coming. No notification in the News or anything.

1 Like

Question: Where can I obtain The Silvermaiden?

That’s where. Next event on Monday.

Oooh Sirrian, typo…

Yikes. So far the dialog for this kingdom is pretty bad. I miss the old humor.
Maybe it’s just me? Night folks.
Good luck on the chat bug Sirrian, Nim, and GOW team.

1 Like

I can’t get the first Challenge battle to load @sirrian @Nimhain It just hangs with retry connection to server messages… rest of game was working… hang on let me try PvP or quests…

Edit: nope, can’t get any match to start, PvP, quests, challenges, explore… all stall on downloading updates and connecting to server…

1 Like

We are aware that some players are having trouble loading battles. We’re currently investigating the issue.

1 Like

Congrats for all these awesome new troops and their flawlessly typed abilities!
GooD job. kappa

1 Like

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but Krystenax has a text error in its spell sheet.
It reads:
“Deal 20 damages all enemies…”
It should be:
“Deal 20 damages to all enemies…”

1 Like

We’ve been aware of some text issues with a couple of spells. We’ve fix that on our side and will get them out in the future.

Surely just …damage…
:grinning:

1 Like