New Kingdom - Nexus

Join Shayle, as you explore the mysterious portal of Nexus!

We have a new Kingdom to explore, as well as lots of new troops, which include the Nexus Portal itself, and the Stoneborn ruler, King Heliodor!

Please note that while several Nexus Troops can be seen in the Nexus Storyline, not all of them are currently available. Some of these Troops will be released as part of Weekly Events, or Special Events in the coming weeks. Other Troops are included are part of the Kingdom Pass for Nexus. The list of Nexus Troops available in Chests is below.

New Heroic Gem: Elemental Star

Nexus introduces a new Heroic Gem – the Elemental Star.

This Gem can be matched with Brown, Blue, Green, or Red Gems, and will give 1 Mana for ALL of those 4 Colors. It will then destroy diagonal Gems from where it is matched.

Elemental Stars will occasionally (but rarely) drop like regular Gems during the Nexus Kingdom Pass event.

Available in Chests

The following Troops from Nexus will be available in Chests:

• Natureborn Warden: Gold, and Guild Chests
  • Fireborn Warrior: Gold, Glory and Guild Chests
  • Shayle: Gem, Guild, and VIP Chests
  • Nexus Portal: Gem, Guild, and VIP Chests

These Troops will also be found in Event Chests when Nexus is the Weekly Kingdom. They can be found in Guild Chests of the appropriate levels.

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm that Nexus Portal is in the drop pool?

got 6 on x1 in 200 keys

1 Like

no found epic troop hawthorn

Hawthorn is the Journey Event Guide Troop this week and so can be found in the Journey Event shop.

2 Likes

First 200 event keys. (Got a Wolf and Warden from journey event tiers)

3 Likes

Yup I got 1

So the new troop Nexus Portal is incredibly chaotic. Running thrall + 2 NPs for kicks and it’s an insane mana generation engine. Not necessarily good, but wild.

2 Likes

Are those not in Glory keys? Thats new development if so

3 Likes

So just looking a previous poster’s screenshot of 200 event keys used; no chance of getting Stoneborn Lion (ultra-rare) or Waterborn Priestess (epic). am i correct?

Since I’m a veteran player, I guess, as this is my first kingdom I’ve finished since we got warcoins: are we supposed to get them when finishing the quest?

5 Likes

You get those from the free kingdom pass. So not in chests right now

k, thanks; wanted to make sure before i go on an event key spending spree

@Kafka can you pls reply why shayle and nexus portal shouldn’t be also in glory chests?
@Julli-of-North asked that also

2 Likes

I thought that new kingdom will be cool, I awaited so long for that, and at the end, everything turned out to lying. Authors of the game change their way of developing game to money way. I can understand that for campaign you need to buy a pass, but for new castle, where everybody awaited almost 2 years for something new, you must spend 5000 gems to do it, and you cannot have any good characters without puttin f… money. I am very disappointed, and I decided to stop playing this game anymore. I hope that other people will open their eyes and do the same. Maybe then something change to good way…

2 Likes

Why aren’t War Coins awarded for completing the Kingdom Quest?

Very disappointing :frowning:

EDIT — check your mail, folks! We were sent our War Coins, and the fun message makes it so that I don’t even really mind that I had to wait a day or be sad yesterday.

Very pleased — officially the best update in memory (Paloozas also very good, but the botched communication and nerfs turned me off, personally, and the grinding through hundreds/thousands of gnomes wears thin fornme quickly)

13 Likes

@Kafka please update the article above to reflect that warcoins will not be granted for new kingdom questlines? Or is this a bug as well?

25 Likes

Just making this clear. Is the new gem not supposed to do anything if a mana gem is converted to one in 4 of a kind match? Is it only working when physically matched with other gems, or is this related to the ancient special gem bug?

Nothing happened, but sometimes something does happen…

@terberos It’s the colors in the gem that matter, silly me, forget this :flushed:

7 Likes

Wonder if everyone affected will get the expected warcoins. This is the first chance many veterans got to actually earn them from clearing questlines.

5 Likes