New Kingdom - Mydnight. Skill Bonus - Armor?

Good day everyone,

I would like just to triple check - Mydnight’s Kingdom skill bonus - Armor???

Thank you and Merry Christmas

Probably. Armor bonus is currently indicated in the spoilers, but may be changed before the kingdom is released.

1 Like

Thank you, Dank!

It looks like devs missed another perfect opportunity to bring the Magic bonus…

2 Likes

They are missing an opportunity to make more money too. Players will spend more money on a Magic Kingdom.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, that’s true!

If players had to choose, every kingdom would have a magic bonus, no? :wink:
It is the most popular attribute due to its usefulness, but for the same reason it was made the rarest one. Compared to the ratio we get in Tower of Doom or in Journey, 5 magic (and 7 attack… I hope I did not count any of those wrong right now) out of soon 38 kingdoms isn’t that bad.

1 Like

Also true. The thing is the Magic has 4 purple and only 1 green kingdoms. That is the problem, not amount.

Mydnight will be blue and it could be magic…

6 Likes

Kingdoms by attribute:

5 magic
7 attack
12 armor
13 life

There is a decent argument to be made for another magic kingdom. Although subject to change, there is not a single troop in mydnight with a spell or a trait that benefits from armor. And so many troops that use purple mana, so nice synergy with lots of other magic troops. We can always hope!

3 Likes

If one were to use the stat changes from increasing Delve Hoard size as a baseline, the argument could actually be for increasing anything but magic based on those ratios. Because that goes on a 4 life / 4 armor / 2 attack / 1 magic paradigm. So you don’t get your 5th magic point inside a delve until you have 10 attack and 20 life or armor.

1 Like