New kid and family friendly guild looking for players

My son, age 8, has taken a shine to this game, and has played it enough to be interested in the Guild system. It’s been hard to find a guild that lets his age group play with each other and that I feel comfortable with. So, we’ve created a new father son guild called the Alkots and we’re looking for others to join.

If you have kids in this age group (12 or younger, I’m thinking) and want to join up for some very casual, non competitive, language appropriate, kid-friendly and family social gaming, join up! Both parents and kids welcome. Could lead to some gaming outside of GOW if interested.

1 Like

Hey mate I am looking 4 more active players if you are interested join us please let me know thanks

Hi, I was wondering if you still had space in you guild for 1 to 3 more players?

How important it is to spend time with children and actively participate in their development. I really want children, but unfortunately my health does not allow it. That is why I want to become a foster parent.

Spending time with children and actively participating in their development is incredibly important for their well-being and future success. As a foster parent, you can provide a safe and supportive environment for children who need it most, and play a crucial role in their development. Fostering can be a challenging but rewarding experience, and it’s important to approach it with a commitment to the child’s well-being. If you’re interested in becoming a foster parent, I encourage you to explore the requirements at fosterplus.org.