New Hero Class: Mechanist

Alright ,we JUST found the problem!

In our haste to push it out this afternoon, we didn’t update the loot tables on the server. I’m going to do that right now, then we’ll write a little bit of code to make sure everybody gets the class… might be a few hours to test that though!

4 Likes

@Sirrian: Could you fix it for me as well? I finshed the quest and it didn’t unlock, also not after restarting…

Invide code is Darkness_8

Exactly. I also just finished quests and neither Class nor free class change unlocked.

Do I have to wait for a few hours for the fix?

Fix is live! Next time you start up the game, if you had previously unlocked the Mechanist class, it should now be available along with a free class-change.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s fixed for me now after restarting. Thanks @Sirrian. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the fix!

Not the Sheggra gIMP…

The weapon for the class seems to be slightly confusing to me. Does it do split damage, does anyone know?

Just straight up damage to a random enemy target (along with 3 status effect, all also hitting random targets).

Spring Imp for president !

Though I would have expected her to push the release of an Herborist class rather than a Mechanic one…
I guess she figured we could unleash all our big trucks and wouldn’t be able to harm mother nature now that she is out !

Anyway, are you also gonna blame the fact that this isn’t classified as “Official News” on Spring Imp? :stuck_out_tongue:

Will the next ETA on 2.0 be fewer weeks or more?

1 Like

But do i count as a construct and if i use sparkgrinder does it double his effect on me?

Classes only have a type for type bonusses, so my guess is no

We’ve fixed that in 2.0… Hero Class Type Bonuses should now function correctly with all traits and spells.
So Sparkgrinder can happily buff your Mechanist all you like (no euphemism intended)

4 Likes

if this is true will spark grind see more play? only time will know.