New Hero Class: Elementalist (Nintendo Switch)

New Hero Class: Elementalist

A new Hero Class has been released, the Elementalist. Complete Shayle’s Elementalist Training quest in Nexus to unlock this Hero Class.

Also to celebrate the release of this new class, we will be running a Hero Class event over the weekend. Particpate in this event to help earn Champion XP for the Elementalist.

Interesting. I hear this class has a reputation of being, to put it nicely, hella OP?

Not really. Just +2 lfe and armor. Better use bard or sorcerer imo. The skill tree has barrier on brown match. Nice to have but knight gives it right from the beginning…

1 Like

But that third trait seems a bit … strong. 4 status ailments (DOT/debarrier, extra turn denial, attack denial, trait denial) inflicted just for matching 4 Gems, which immediately sets them up to receive max damage from the class weapon since it also gave you an extra turn?

Rock Solid is better in long battles because it’s repeatable (which is probably why I run Sentinel so much, it has access to both).

And yes, Bard is a fun support class. It has basically the same trait as King Scorpius (but for Yellow troops) and pairs really well with Finesse.

I should point at my title I guess… (Choosen on purpose carefully (no sarcasm intended this time) :wink: )

1 Like

There are very few instances where you don’t use Elementalist.

Most of them are cases where you need your hero to be a specific type, and teams like the Slayer/Zuul teams as an example.

Get it to 100

3rd trait is the most op thing in this game.

Edit: didn’t mean to respond to you lol, I was going to and realized you were trolling with those classes.

2 Likes

I’m just leveling it coz there is not much else to do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, maybe it should be reduced to 50% per status inflicted. 100% all four at once just looks like overkill to anything that isn’t Impervious (or Blessed).

1 Like

Oooooooor embrace the chaos and bring the other classes on the same level. Classes like Knight and Warden are long overdue for a buff

Ooooooooor bring Elementalist down to the same level as all the other strong classes AND buff the weak ones. Best of both worlds :grin:

1 Like