New Feature: My Collection on Gems of War Database

yes, indeed, working again.

Thanks, Lyya

1 Like

Thank you ! :slight_smile:

Is anyone else having issues pulling up their collection? I can pull it up on my iPhone browser, but for some reason cannot on my android tablet. I use the chrome browser. And it worked fine the other day. But now when I select “my collection”, it shows no troops. I cannot select the checklist either. Thanks for any help.

issues on Firefox, also an errant text string at bottom: {{globals.saveStatus}}

Please refresh. Issue should be resolved.

Sorry for the breaks these past few days.

2 Likes

I’ve tried refreshing. Closed out the tab, and even logged out and back in. Nothing has worked so far.

Edit, it is back to normal now. Thanks.

You can actually share a link to your collection (The option is in Tools), but it only lists your troops, not your teams.

1 Like

Sorry for going off on a tangent but is the database down? I’ve been trying to get into my list but I keep getting error messages. I play GOW on the Switch by the way

It’s been kinda buggy for me lately too, but if I refresh a few times it usually loads.

@Lyya
Awesome!
Indeed, I have wanted to do something like this.
As I can see GOW doesn’t have any public API, so where are you getting the content? Is it from the wiki? Is it full and up to date all the time?

Also, I have one more question: is this an open source project? It would be great to see the sources and maybe to contribute in…

Anyway, thank you for this work!

@Lyya
Is it poosible to show also the current champion level for each class in my collection?
I think the “count” attribute would be a could candidate for that (otherwise its always 1 for classes), without adding a new column.

The login doesnt work since some days (tested on different devices with firefox and chrome):
https://gowdb.com/account/signin

Yeah, it looks broken. I’ll see what’s up. Sorry about that!

Okay, should be fixed, I think. Please let me know if you still have trouble logging in.

Thanks,
Lyya

3 Likes

Thanks for a brilliant tool, Lyya!

It was very fun to see the invasion stats for the troops. Great job. I just wonder if there is any way of seeing the number of resources needed for a troop minus the current amount of resources for that troop, i.e. amount of resources I lack for each certain troop?

As a statistics nerd I love what you have created.

Hmm, getting an error here.

Hi, is there any plans to support tracking elite upgrades? (or a leaderboard for gold upgraded troops?)

I could really use a way to organize my upgraded troops; the non-upgraded ones blend in with my upgraded ones at this point

1 Like