New Faction - The Black Heart

Dejavu from the last weekend faction, I’m going to have 1 or 2 tries at pure run, because of gems and time, so, 2x blackhearts and 2x deathblades is best? I already traited them all :grimacing:

It seems to be reasonably good, yes.

1 Like

I switched out my second Deathblade for a Plaguecrafter. That left three troops for the AI to target, instead of having them instakill my Biles all the freaking time. But I almost never used any troop’s spell except the top Bile.

3 Likes

I suspect the second Deathblade will be much less useful without the enchant potion on. In which case simply having another mana color to charge from all those explosions might be marginally good to have.

That was crippingly hard! Went with 4 Bile and just made it to 2500 - definitely the hardest for a long time

This wasn’t an easy delve. You were just lucky. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is so easy to brag around when one are lucky…

@jpraveensn @Eika Not lucky, but OP. Budget per new faction => 10M gold. Gems => For LB. :grin:

1 Like

I managed it on the 2nd run (all faction lvl. 500) and consider myself lucky as well. I could see everything that could possibly go wrong.

1 Like

If you’re spending 10 million gold on each new faction then they should all be too easy.

That’s crucial data you left out initially. It’s like when I was a kid telling friends I beat a super difficult game but failing to mention I used game genie to do it.

4 Likes

Getting snare and entangle on 8 runs. Thats BS.

That is why I was smiling at you @awryan. But you snobbed me. :grin: My apologies.

Quite late, but at least the event is still live, in the last hour. :rofl:

This faction is not as high as the last, and I don’t think anything will ever top City of Thieves. But remember, farming is always at 0.5/1.0 multiplier, so anywhere you can still get 2.0 multiplier will still be the best place to farm. So yeah, best way to farm is to not do it, but keep progressing.

I put The Black Heart in Challenging, but it’s definitely easier than the other two. If you can get your Bile Blackheart to have high attack without getting insta-kill, you’re on your way to victory.

Also, I switch around a lot of other Factions, so check it out and discard the old one and refer to this one if you want to do them in the Underworld without Potions.

9 Likes

No completion for me on pure run, I really need to start saving those gems for the next one, failing 2 times in a row, because of being out of gems for more tries is not exactly the best of feelings :pleading_face:

How I wish I could lend you some gems.

Delves like all aspects of GoW -is PAY TO WIN.

This faction was not hard in the slightest. Just did 500 with no potions first try (because I ran out of time to do it during the event), 199 hoard, 2 Nyshas, 1 Anu, no troops medaled. 50% faction bonus (because all of my kingdoms are leveled to 15 at this point)

Used:

Bile Blackheart
Bile Blackheart
Deathblade
Plaguecrafter
Saurus Banner (+2R, +1B, -1BR)

I used Plaguecrafter because its not Stealthy and it can hit random enemies, which in theory can hit Stealthy enemies. Also, Green is another unique color to generate mana.

In reality, just explode over and over with top slot Bile Blackheart and pop Plaguecrafter to disease. Deathblade didn’t do much, but its still better than the unused troop. Casual pokes.

If the first room or last room fills up with mana and the board has doomskulls, just explode with a Bile Blackheart to drop it down to 0 doomskulls before their cast. For that reason, you don’t want 4 Bile Blackhearts as that just gives the enemies too many doomskulls too quickly.

Got to the last room with all 4 troops. They instakilled my top Bile. Just ran em over with the second one.

Middle rooms included the Legendary Leviathan room and Gorbils.

Somewhere between Top of Medium or Bottom of Easy.

2 Likes

Yeah from my experience so far I don’t think its going to be particularly difficult to do, we just have to avoid being instant killed. So a bit of RNG but not an RNG win condition like only deathmarks or something. I cleared 250 with potions and effectively didn’t have time to do anything else even if I’d wanted to (so no to both) so one could say I lack the exp in this delve to judge. One could also say I’m a pretty good judge in general.

TL;DR Bile Blackheart is freaking strong.

The Labyrinth is actually pretty easy if you defeat the Draakulis room. Deathmark the enemy Horn Guardian in final room for easy win.

Just a little tip for future new Factions; look at the troops traits before traiting.

I didn’t trait Bile Blackheart’s 3rd trait in order to lower the chance of being instantly killed - it worked. None of my troops were insta killed - that was of course a little lucky as well.
I used 3 x Bile Blackheart and Deathblade.

1 Like