New Faction - Indrajit's Palace

I’m thinking they possibly don’t test on Android (or are limited in their ability to do so)?

Otherwise what Snooj said about just going ahead anyway since it’s happened before and they haven’t gotten around to fixing it or figuring out how to, yet. Probably this one, actually, thinking about it.

I think when the reels line up and you get mostly Legendaries, the high multiplier/chest is definitely nice, but the range is also pretty wide, so not sure how it would fare on average.

Here’s Timeknight’s faction calculator, but the file seems to be no longer available:

I believe he took an average of the multipliers and expected chest upgrades from all available rooms from the optimal path(s).

Tinker Town was his most recent posting of calculated ratings, I think:

In terms of the missing map background, it’s obviously thematic though, right? :stuck_out_tongue: The hero (/the dev team) keeps forgetting what the layout looks like because of darn Indrajit. Feature, not a bug.

4 Likes

I improved this approach with average treasure multipliers and chest upgrade chances, you can see it in my GoogleCalc sheet: Delves Effectiveness - Google Sheets . I didn’t calculate “Event rating” though.

2 Likes

Okay. Lycanstupidity transforming two of my troops on my faction run can go die in a fire.

GET IT OFF MY GAME. Christ.

8 Likes

Yep, the room quality varies a lot. I was able to get the first 8 rewards with what amounts to the free Tuesday Delve sigils, not by a huge margin though.

Thanks for both teams @esslee - I’ve got to 500 on the back of these, really helpful

1 Like

This one is too random to be considered farmable. Yeah, you could get 4 V rooms. Or 3 II rooms & 3 III rooms. I’ve had multipliers all over the map, from 3.75 (that’s AFTER beating the final room) to 4.5 (multiple V rooms of 1.4 or better).
The good news is that The Archduke saw his first playing time, as hoard, power potions & nysha medals boosted his magic to over 100. Which means he’s Zuul WITHOUT the skull cascade for the AI. And a lot easier to re-fill.

4 Likes

Oh, my, god. I wish I had remembered this troop much earlier in the event. Why didn’t you post this yesterday? Huh?! Think of all the time you could have saved me!

1 Like

I can’t speak for the individual you were replying to. But “I” personally did post a build with Archdeva yesterday.

You just haven’t joined my discord server yet. :wink:

I see now I misread. Oh well, I’ll still leave it. :person_shrugging: Lol

1 Like

Posting this here since it was in the new delve but could have been in any of the numerous Lycanthropy threads.

Lost my first attempt at PF due to Lyc.

Casting Indrajit left Werebat at 25hp.

Yes the run was going that well but before transforming Hunter was 2 hits away from dying and my Indrajit was full hp with some armor left and a cast nearly ready.

Get Lyc gems out of delves and don’t even think of creating a delve around Lycanthropy.

And hell while I’m at it, rename the status effect to Therianthropy. If you’re gonna ruin player delve runs at least use the correct term :expressionless:

10 Likes

2nd room is always treasure, and all other rooms are ocasional treasure with random difficulty.
wonder how you will map them :stuck_out_tongue:

Learned a fantastic new word today. Thanks!

1 Like

So are the Devs aware of the Android user issue with missing map image and missing pet image? I’ve seen no response from the Devs to acknowledge this issue.

3 Likes

The only bugs that get fixed straight away are ones that benefit the players.

7 Likes

For those that enjoy the small things in life. This pet artwork is fantastic, also the cat has that smirk to its face. :smirk:

3 Likes

This is what I get with 8.800 Chaos Shards.

I’ve let he Devs know about the missing graphics in android. Are any other platforms experiencing this issue?

4 Likes

Thanks, I had doubts about the artwork :rofl:

2 Likes

you know kittens like to hide in the dark :wink:

3 Likes

At least we had troop artwork this time. Missing map background sucks a bit but missing troop artwork was really bad.

Hope we’ll get to see the kitty we all worked for on Android soon.

2 Likes

Oh no… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Thanks for linking my work, man. And sorry for the trouble.

This Friday, as I update my file privately, I deleted all the old version. Somehow I thought Google own Microsoft, so Google Drive and one drive are the same thing. I’m so, so wrong.

Anyway, will update that post now. But as I don’t enjoy being here anymore, it might be a while until I update it again publicly.

So, about this Faction. It only rank at 14th out of all 30 for farming, due to random nature of 6 rooms. Although, it’s now the one with highest possible multiplier, at 5.20x. Still never see more than 4x myself while playing.

As for difficulty, should be Medium or high-easy, as Warrior is so strong.

10 Likes