New Faction - Dark Pits

On the list of reasons why people quit the game. It’s never because it’s too easy.
Yet, the difficulty of it tends to increase more and more. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I agree about the super fun/awesome part, but if all 3 traits were just for Delves, we’d all complain they weren’t useful outside of their events, like the Siegebreakers/Godslayers from Invasion/Raid :stuck_out_tongue:, I think (unless their spells were super awesome).

It’s not like they raised the general difficulty of delve matches and then are going to introduce a premium currency-funded system that mitigates the increased difficulty they just raised, right?

:man_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

really? well tht’s strange, lived months on low lvl hog clearing it all, now sometimes for fun i do lvl 500 Fang moor runs going only for boss and (sometimes, depend on lucky lvl up of chest) am getting already same prize i was getting at max clearing whole HoG at 50.

Guess i had a 2 months long bad luck streak on prizes when doing low lvl one then.

I keep being surprised about the BAD the design of those factions… I didn’t said anything about the Legendary trait on Sledgepawn because i gave the devs the benefit of the doubt up to this point.

Come on @Sirrian and @Nimhain, i’m sure you can do better! Also rebalance Grave Seer stats so he won’t enchant himself and the goddamn faction starts to make SOME SENSE.

1 Like

The best tip I got for this delve was to upgrade Seer only to Level 11, that way the enchant never goes to himself.

Unfortunately, I got him fully ascended and leveled by the time I heard this advice so what are you gonna do lol

A rebalance would most definitely fix this stupid wayaround anyways

1 Like

Literally, apples and oranges. But I’ll let @Fleg explain why. :grin:

I don’t think this has been mentioned yet, “quality level” also boosts the room rewards shown on each room card. The effect is quite significant, especially for gold obtained.

[citation needed] That’s not mentioned anywhere on the Quality tab.

It’s not mentioned explicitly, it’s the way it seems to work though. Just check the victory rewards, it lists two types of gold gained, one from regular battle and one from the Delve room. The Delve room reward is the base value specified on the room card multiplied by whatever your quality level gets you. Same applies to the other resource types like souls and glory.

Edit: Just checked this again, it’s only multiplied by the current Room Treasure Multiplier. Nothing to see here, I must have been imagining things.

Triple check, because I swear the multiplier affects how many Arcanes you get from the Warrens boss room.

It does affect how many arcanes you get from the Warrens boss room