New Dungeon Screenshots & Discussion Thread

They share the same leaderboards, right?
I’m not familiar with it.
If they use the same “platform” as steam players do, mobile players can also participate ofc :wink:

Yeah, Steam/Android/iOS is one platform as far as GoW accounts are concerned. I switch between Steam and Android all the time; it all just works.

It would be particularly and deliberately cruel if the dungeon generation algos were different between the PC and mobile implementations.

1 Like

IF there is even a dungeon generation algo difference at all :wink:
But thx for the information.
We still wanna focus on one platform to avoid any detraction.

On Android
Dungeon lvl 11
Opening 415326

Mita failed today :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Android
Dungeon lvl 3
Opening 415326

This makes Mata’s first EVER perfect run! :tada: And descending stairs to sweeten the deal :heart_eyes:

FWIW, after the 3rd door opened, I consulted my spreadsheet of previously seen screenshots and it suggested that at this point, door 3 is much more likely to be Jotnar (seen in 8 screenshots) than door 6 (only 3 screenshots). Might just be small data sample at play, but I went with door 3 over 6 because of that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…right: the mods have shown once again what are their priorities to report to the dev team…
:roll_eyes: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

so despite the announced changes, I’d love to see today’s screenshots from people

2 Likes

All that hard work for nothing :cry:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say for nothing: a new generation of potential spending customers has had a glance of how IP2 functions.
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

2 closed loops
:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

2 Likes

Before today’s “fixes”, Web trap was excluded from 5th room. RIP patterns.

1 Like

I’ve seen Dokkalfar (low boss) on first slot.

Guess we were naive to think they wouldn’t go out of their way to show players the middle finger.

3 Likes

At this point everyone should throw out the idea of the old safe spots (no boss 1 in room 1 etc) and everyone should throw out the idea of closed loops… that being said, still best to show everything now that all data points are from scratch again

2 Likes

On Steam, after the message and the fixes :thinking:
Level 8 before 1st room (level 9 after the stairs)
Door opening order: 542136, using the tool (the traps were switched in game compared to the info the tool was giving, web trap on 4 and random trap on 6)

2 Likes

Android, L10 descended to L12, 456123.

patterns definitely broken.

2 Likes

@sls :might want to take down or add a disclaimer to the tool because now it may give players false hope
:sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Mita got lucky again. 451236. Happens to follow the old rules :melting_face:

2 Likes

How harsh should the disclaimer be though?

IP2 clown car :clown_face:

3 Likes