New Console AI...What do you think?

I’m generally happy if I finish the week with more wins than losses, but everyone’s different at the end of the day!

2 Likes

I take it you made a change then? :wink:

It’ll be happening soon, mate! Make no mistake.

1 Like

Lol, just glad we don’t fight each other.

1 Like

Did you know our forum names mean the same thing, mate?! Verdugo pretty much equates to executioner in Spanish :smirk:

Stan when I first started playing around with the sliders I was getting all types of mixed results. I adjusted the colour sliders all the way up and down for skulls and got bad results.
I then played around with the colour sliders but left skulls at there default. I then battled myself for 90 mins before I was happy with my slider choices. My team beats me 2 out of every 5 matches.

1 Like

I smell a bromance brewing…

Lmao, brewing? Its already there brah

1 Like

Don’t worry! There’s room for you :smirk:

Sharing is caring, homeboy.

Generally, changing the sliders to Min/Max isn’t the best idea. The AI already has a in-built system of choosing what gems to match based off of what troops you are playing with, followed by what troops you are going against. It also takes into account troops which are currently at full mana, so it has a lower chance picking mana colors which are not needed.

The sliders are generally there to allow you to avoid picking skulls if you aren’t concerned with skulls, or if you have a mana generator which works on certain colors or if you want to avoid certain mana colors for your tank which you don’t care as much for. Using these sliders to form strategies of your own is what they are there for.

3 Likes

Make room fellas, papa is coming in.

3 Likes

Yeah I worked that out very quickly that you don’t max or min the sliders. When I do that my results are to mixed for my liking. Similar to how @Stan @Rickygervais mentioned about mixed results.

1 Like

Ricky, my defense is currently 86 wins 36 loss.

2 Likes

Very nice bro, i hope you are not using the mantiboring team?

I haven’t seen that team a single time in weeks. It seems like no one is using it on PS4 anymore, or I’ve been extremely lucky.