New Bug Report template is a nightmare (Fixed)

Ain’t nobody got the time to figure out which the heck parts have to be deleted.

To report a new bug or problem you can use this forum category and get help from other players.

How to report a bug or game glitch in Gems of War
Create a new post and fill out the template that appears. You can also copy and paste the template from below! The Gems of War team always monitors this category for emerging issues, however, this section is driven by players for responses. The development team may sometimes respond to your post or redirect you to technical support if needed.

Contact support for other problems
Contact our support team here if you need support with a game issue or a problem that is known to the team. You can also report a bug by contacting support, however, using this forum is the best way to report a bug.

Known issues and bugs
Your issue might already be known to the team - see the known issues list for quick help on widespread game issues.

If you would like to learn more about why we have this process in place you can read this post here!

Copy and paste this template below. Fill out the italics with the details of the bug.

Report a bug template

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

3 Likes

Also you forgot a link.

2 Likes

I agree. There was nothing wrong with the old bug report, but this new one looks like it’s been made in a hurry, and it’s sloppy.

I guess if they make it harder to fill out they will get less bug reports, making it look like they are doing a better job

2 Likes

That’s almost kinda the game’s subtitle at this point, innit? ;p

Hm, that wasn’t how it was meant to be. I copy pasted the wrong thing. Total brain fart, no need to get Salty. :wink:

p.s i was actually trying to make it easier because everyone seems to forget replace italics/examples… should be fixed now.

p.p.s not sure how it can look sloppy if it’s an entirely different tone and post and doesn’t look like a report a bug template at all :thinking:

2 Likes