New add-on idea Orb of Treasure

I thought it be wonderful if we could have a way to get gold, gems and diamonds faster so i came up with the idea Orb of Treasure! A single Orb that gives a huge amount of gold, gems OR diamonds. Random rewards so it be Fair and we could craft the Orb of Treasure in the Soul Forge with Shards of the Orb of Treasure or we could gain the Orb of Treasure in events and gain the shards in explore. I thought it be a nice way to add more fun to the gems of war.

I don’t think, this idea will find a lot of support here. Whatever is a “huge amount” varies strongly depending on what point of the game you are at, and there is an inevitable inflation through updates and new modes. Once you got the orb set, it is guaranteed, that the amount will stick, and at very least lategamers will be annoyed very soon, how they get useless trash thrown at them. This goes even more so, if the orb becomes part of the already oversaturated orb of chaos drop pool, where it would rob you the chance to get something actually useful (or yet another orb of wisdom, that goes to rot on the pile).

And last, but certainly not least: We already got a whole game mode, that is structured this way. It is called treasure hunt. And there are some good reason, why it has fallen out of favour.

1 Like