1 Like

Oh no, not again…

2 Likes

[poll] Did you find this post helpful?
Yes
No
[/poll]

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad, @bluebehir - I did this once, too.

2 Likes

Same! It happens, and as a general bit advice to all - never be afraid to ask question, make fun of @Sirrian’s spelling (even if, like me, you spell far worse), or add a little flair (flare? @Zelfore flair? Zelflair?) to what you do. And the end of the day we are all just trying to relax, avoid painful autocorrects and enjoy a common joy.

2 Likes

Apparently after looking at the empty post page directly under this one and gently rubbing a pencil across it I heard the the OP said and I quote “Bluebehir would like to state just how wonderful Hairyskinback is” … I see no reason to delete such a post and feel many would agree with its sentiment.

1 Like

Everyone’s entitled to their delusions. . . :wink:

3 Likes

Bah…it’s my story and I will be the hero :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Move along people…

1 Like

Lol. One bad post becomes the most popular.

I think it was more like “this empty slate will welcome Hairyskinback in” but then I wasn’t sure if that was a good idea or not, so I deleted the text.
@Hairyskinback you must have been rubbing that pencil wrong

2 Likes

This is better than the ninja post cause i can never find any ninjas. They might be dancing behind my and i would never know.

1 Like

I am always entertained by the volume of replies in a thread about absolutely nothing… we must all live such deeply fulfilling lives…

3 Likes
1 Like

What’s wrong with my ninja post? :cry:

1 Like

Like ninja it is hard to spot and even harder to catch.

1 Like

Ninjas don’t exist. I’ll believe it when I see it.

1 Like

Knowing ninja you may never see one.

1 Like