Never Forget

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/never-forget/

New Epic Troop: Mumakus Mumakus will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Legendary Troop: First Claw Maahes First Claw Maahes will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will…

3 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Pridelands event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Leio, Ubastet, Umenath
3.2% 1 Behemoth, First Claw Maahes, Sehkma
12% 1 Finley, Hellclaw Rager, Kartek the Climber, Leocorn, Mumakus, Night-Slayer, Salamander, Second Claw Anhur, Shadow-Hunter, Stone-Shaker, The Ruby Giant
21.6% 1 Chimera, Claw Dancer, Raksha Free-Blood, Rakshanin, Spell-Paw, Spiritmane, Tuskar
21.6% 2 Half-Mane, Rex Warrior, Rift Lynx, Sabertooth Lion
21.49% 3 Bandit, Pride Hunter, Sunsail, Troubadour

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops. They have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

5 Likes

Her? Are we sure about that?

1 Like

“Roar of Kings” is something masculine, I’d say. And this troop has mane - something that only lion males have.

1 Like

Well, “she” does have a rather lovely bouffant hairdo !

:grinning:

Does she? She seems to be hiding…

2 Likes

Same here i think that now makes three with no graphics on iOS

1 Like

WTF is wrong with you?!
A new raksha legendary from pridelands and you missed the opportunity to give us a 50% mana starter for rakshas. Instead it has the lamest 3rd trait ever for a legendary.

8 Likes

Haven’t ya heard, the owner(s) intentionally skip opportunities to improve this game and intentionally make crappy troops or traits… to what, balance things out? Make a troop type less desirable? Harder to use? Who knows. Yeah, whoever makes these decisions needs a brain. gah!

1 Like

Not every class requires a 50% mana start. Even if you pair that with a crappy spell, like the Dragon one possesses.

Even though this is unrelated to the current topic of discussion, I, like many others that routinely frequent these forums have questions regarding the decreased availability of prior campaign-specific mythic troops in Soulforge

Specifically, those introduced in the previous three campaign cycles:

Medusa (Mist of Scales) | Hellcrag Monument Campaign
The Onyx Giant (Stormheim) | Prismatic Key Campaign
The Elder Dragon (Karakoth) | Dragon’s Totem Campaign

1. When will the aforementioned troops be made available in Soulforge?

2. Has a new policy been implemented that effectively excludes campaign-specific mythic troops from Soulforge?

3 Likes

@Acheros : I answered you in the other thread where you posted this. I’m not going to copy and paste here, but I’ve offered an explanation that I believe to have some merit. Even if I don’t agree with the decisions.

1 Like

we’ll find out in 2 weeks

1 Like

Is this Maahes in the chests? Has anyone found it yet?

Yes. Got one copy on Friday when opening chests for the new mythic.

1 Like

Thank you for info!

You’ll need around 10k gem keys on average to pull a single one. If you don’t have quite that many to spare, wait 4 weeks for Pridelands kingdom week, a couple hundred of event keys should be enough then.

1 Like